The 19th Hole Gourmet Golfing Gift Basket is a treasure trove of gourmet golf treats elegantly gift-wrapped in a beautiful beer bucket.
Inside Dad will find a six back of Heineken Keg cans accompanied by a collection of award-winning gourmet foods perfect for Father’s Day.
$99.9 @ Gourmetgiftbaskets
If you are going to be heading to a new year’s Eve party at someone’s home this year, here are few great gift ideas for you to take along for the host or hostess:
Coordinating Dishtowels: Dishtowels may not be the most heart felt gift you can give, but when they come from Williams Sonoma, they can be. Your hostess will appreciate your good taste and sense of quality. A set of 4, thick, waffle weave dishtowels costs $16.
Small House Plant: Fresh flowers may seem like the perfect gift for a hostess, but actually, they are not. Your hostess gift should treat the hostess, so don’t get flowers, which may cause her to have to find a vase for them. Instead, pick up a lovely house plant at your florist or even the florist department at your grocery store.
Kitchen Soap Gift Set: Essential oil liquid hand soap and lotion sets are a great idea. These sets look great next to a kitchen sink and will be a very useful, but generous gift.
Hot Cocoa Gift Set: Nothing is quite as comforting as a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter night. Red Envelope has a decadent hot cocoa gift set by New York City chocolatier MarieBelle. For $26 you get 6 packets of Venezuelan cocoa in a lunchbox style tin. This sinfully delicious cocoa comes to life with hot water, but when refrigerated, becomes a dark, silky smooth Crème de Chocolat and can be eaten by the spoonful!
Candle Set: Illuminations online and brick and mortar stores carry a nice selection of high quality candles and gift sets. This delightful little gift set comes with a sculpted wood dish, with 3 square, vanilla scented candles and some vanilla potpourri. Your hostess will enjoy this gift every time she uses it!
41. Crosstitch A Heart Bookmark: This is an adorable bookmark and would make a wonderful gift for the book lover!
42. Coat Hanger Covers: These are sewn and you could make a set of them to give as a very practical and pretty gift.
43. Cell Phone Case: Sew your own so the options are endless!
44. American Girl Doll Dress: This pattern is for any 18 inch doll and is a drop waist dress. Lots of combinations are possible using this pattern.
45. DishTowel Angel: Really cute and only needs one dish towel, one dish cloth, and one potholder.
46. Make a Personalized Calendar: Free printable templates to make your own calendar for 2007.
47. Gingerbread Gifts: Love the smell of gingerbread! Here are several crafts which feature gingerbread. Patterns for gingerbread people, trees, and other shapes. Make a gingerbread garland too!
48. Beaded Napkin Rings: These are so cute and even though they are a “kid craft” I think anyone would enjoy receiving these as a gift.
49. Holly Jolly Cardinal Wall Hanging: This is a quilt project, and a little bit more advanced. However, it is a beautiful quilt and would make a very nice Christmas gift.
50. Vine Wall Hanging: This project looks to be simple but very nice with a country flair!
31. No Sew Quilt: This is really cute and I like the Christmas theme they have used. You could make this quilt with any theme though.
32. Make a Doll House Out Of Cardboard Box: Step by step directions to make a doll house using a simple cardboard box. Then check out the ideas for making doll house furniture.
33. Make A Kitchen Apron: A perfect gift for those who love to cook!
34. Create a Tie Dye T-Shirt: This looks to be a little bit messy but tie dye crafts are a hit.
35. Make An Advent Calendar: A gift to give as the Christmas season begins.
36. Fabric Ponchos: You could make a few in different colors.
37. Kitchen Towel Pillow Covers: What a great way to quickly and inexpensively make some really cut pillows.
38. Clay Pot Snowmen: These are so adorable and are really easy to make.
39. Homemade Beaded Candles: Look just like those really expensive ones in the store.
40. Make A Vest For Your Dog: This is a resizeable pattern, good for a poodle or lab!
21. Make A Friendship Bracelet: Great for teens or tweens. Get directions for how to make a friendship bracelet.
22. Christmas Pot Holder: Who wouldn’t love this adorable home made pot holder? You could make this in a non seasonal theme as well.
23. Folk Rag Doll: Great to give a little girl or for anyone who enjoys dolls.
24. Make Your Own Butterfly House: This is a great gift idea for some of the older kids. Directions are for making the house and for the food the butterfly needs.
25. Make a Kite: Even if it is not kite flying weather, a kite can be used as a decoration for a kid’s room!
26. Mr. Bean Style Teddy Bear: This is a knitting project and looks a bit harder for this non-knitter. I included it here in case any knitters want to do this. It is adorable!
27. Sock Monkey: These are priceless and they do not look too complicated to make. This is a sewing based craft and you’ll need a pair of men’s extra large white socks.
28. Washcloth Puppets: I love these! Directions are given how to make a cow, bunny, or bear. They are all cute and I would have a difficult time choosing which one to make.
29. Broomstick Skirt: These are really in style now. Would be a great gift to give a teen or for a teen to make.
30. Make a Classic Tote: Who doesn’t need a tote bag. Very versatile.