This is a really stylish looking seatbelt bag – one of the nicest ones I have ever seen! Because of the nature of the seatbelt material, this bag is incredibly strong. The seatbelts are sewn together and then the seams are melted to make the strongest handbag around.
– Convenient and comfortable size, 45x25x10cm or 18x8x4in
– Magnetic snap closure
– Two handles measuring 70cm or 28″
– Purse is fully lined, with one zipper pocket, and one open pocket.
Available on Etsy
41. Crosstitch A Heart Bookmark: This is an adorable bookmark and would make a wonderful gift for the book lover!
42. Coat Hanger Covers: These are sewn and you could make a set of them to give as a very practical and pretty gift.
43. Cell Phone Case: Sew your own so the options are endless!
44. American Girl Doll Dress: This pattern is for any 18 inch doll and is a drop waist dress. Lots of combinations are possible using this pattern.
45. DishTowel Angel: Really cute and only needs one dish towel, one dish cloth, and one potholder.
46. Make a Personalized Calendar: Free printable templates to make your own calendar for 2007.
47. Gingerbread Gifts: Love the smell of gingerbread! Here are several crafts which feature gingerbread. Patterns for gingerbread people, trees, and other shapes. Make a gingerbread garland too!
48. Beaded Napkin Rings: These are so cute and even though they are a “kid craft” I think anyone would enjoy receiving these as a gift.
49. Holly Jolly Cardinal Wall Hanging: This is a quilt project, and a little bit more advanced. However, it is a beautiful quilt and would make a very nice Christmas gift.
50. Vine Wall Hanging: This project looks to be simple but very nice with a country flair!
31. No Sew Quilt: This is really cute and I like the Christmas theme they have used. You could make this quilt with any theme though.
32. Make a Doll House Out Of Cardboard Box: Step by step directions to make a doll house using a simple cardboard box. Then check out the ideas for making doll house furniture.
33. Make A Kitchen Apron: A perfect gift for those who love to cook!
34. Create a Tie Dye T-Shirt: This looks to be a little bit messy but tie dye crafts are a hit.
35. Make An Advent Calendar: A gift to give as the Christmas season begins.
36. Fabric Ponchos: You could make a few in different colors.
37. Kitchen Towel Pillow Covers: What a great way to quickly and inexpensively make some really cut pillows.
38. Clay Pot Snowmen: These are so adorable and are really easy to make.
39. Homemade Beaded Candles: Look just like those really expensive ones in the store.
40. Make A Vest For Your Dog: This is a resizeable pattern, good for a poodle or lab!
11. Decorative Dried Herbs In Oil: Make one of those fancy looking bottles!
12. Christmas Gifts From Your Kitchen: Some yummy recipes for delicious treats including Chocolate Billionaires (love the name); Swedish Nuts; Cinnamon Nut Mix; Mocha Walnuts; and Sugared Peanuts.
13. Make Your Own Garden Stepping Stones: We’ve done this for our yard but used the kits you buy at the store. I like this version better.
14. Personalized Towels: These do not require any sewing. You could use this technique to personalize almost any item.
15. Gifts In A Jar: There were just too many to choose from so here is the entire page. Many wonderful and easy gifts to make in a jar.
16. Fleece Blanket: Directions for how to make a no-sew snuggy fleece blanket.
17. Make An Altered Lunch Box: This is one of the newer craft techniques, using scrapbooking tools.
18. Craft Foam Christmas Ornaments: These are perfect to give as a gift or keep some for your own decorating
19. Make Gel Candles: Gel candles are very popular and a great gift idea. Here are the instructions so you can make your own.
20. No sew Sachet: Even the littlest kids can help to make this one.