41. Crosstitch A Heart Bookmark: This is an adorable bookmark and would make a wonderful gift for the book lover!
42. Coat Hanger Covers: These are sewn and you could make a set of them to give as a very practical and pretty gift.
43. Cell Phone Case: Sew your own so the options are endless!
44. American Girl Doll Dress: This pattern is for any 18 inch doll and is a drop waist dress. Lots of combinations are possible using this pattern.
45. DishTowel Angel: Really cute and only needs one dish towel, one dish cloth, and one potholder.
46. Make a Personalized Calendar: Free printable templates to make your own calendar for 2007.
47. Gingerbread Gifts: Love the smell of gingerbread! Here are several crafts which feature gingerbread. Patterns for gingerbread people, trees, and other shapes. Make a gingerbread garland too!
48. Beaded Napkin Rings: These are so cute and even though they are a “kid craft” I think anyone would enjoy receiving these as a gift.
49. Holly Jolly Cardinal Wall Hanging: This is a quilt project, and a little bit more advanced. However, it is a beautiful quilt and would make a very nice Christmas gift.
50. Vine Wall Hanging: This project looks to be simple but very nice with a country flair!