Precious Impressions Memory Hands Keepsake Kit. Capture the wonder of mother and child; grandparents anniversary; Engagement; BBF’s and much more. This makes a great kids project. This kit contains 12oz/340g precious molding gel; 1.5lb/680g precious stone plaster; holding bucket and instructions to make one statuette. Contents conform to ASTM D4236. I bought this for my daughter, and she loves it! She always is talking about how she’s growing, and her hands are growing bigger, so I thought that this craft would be perfect to make a keepsake of our hands. It turned out great!
21. Make A Friendship Bracelet: Great for teens or tweens. Get directions for how to make a friendship bracelet.
22. Christmas Pot Holder: Who wouldn’t love this adorable home made pot holder? You could make this in a non seasonal theme as well.
23. Folk Rag Doll: Great to give a little girl or for anyone who enjoys dolls.
24. Make Your Own Butterfly House: This is a great gift idea for some of the older kids. Directions are for making the house and for the food the butterfly needs.
25. Make a Kite: Even if it is not kite flying weather, a kite can be used as a decoration for a kid’s room!
26. Mr. Bean Style Teddy Bear: This is a knitting project and looks a bit harder for this non-knitter. I included it here in case any knitters want to do this. It is adorable!
27. Sock Monkey: These are priceless and they do not look too complicated to make. This is a sewing based craft and you’ll need a pair of men’s extra large white socks.
28. Washcloth Puppets: I love these! Directions are given how to make a cow, bunny, or bear. They are all cute and I would have a difficult time choosing which one to make.
29. Broomstick Skirt: These are really in style now. Would be a great gift to give a teen or for a teen to make.
30. Make a Classic Tote: Who doesn’t need a tote bag. Very versatile.
Homemade gifts are wonderful, for the gift giver and the gift receiver. It makes the gift more personal and it’s easy on the wallet! I searched the web to find some of the best gifts to make. There are some wonderful craft projects in this list and I will be trying a few!
1. Homemade Holiday Ornaments: Lots of easy to do crafts. I especially like the picture ornaments and the baked clay snowman.
2. Create Your Own Heirloom Photo Ornament: This is just lovely, and definite on my list this year to make.
3. Make A Distressed Photo Frame: The distressed look is in, and would be a great gift for someone who enjoys that decor.
4. Make A Christmas Snow Globe: You could use this same technique to create a snow globe of any theme, not just for Christmas.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar: Yum! A wonderful and simple gift to give.
6. Dog Biscuit Recipe: Can’t forget Fido. A great recipe for a yummy dog treat.
7. No Cook Food Gift Ideas: If you are short on time in the kitchen, here are some great gift ideas you can tie, wrap and basically just give.
8. Scented Potpourri: Recipes for Apple Spice, Regency Rose, and Summer Breeze.
9. Bead And Button Teacup: This teacup is for display purposes only, but it is a really cute craft that teens could make for teacher, mom, or grandma.
10. Make A Paper Bag Scrapbook: These scrapbooks are adorable and easy to make. You use paper bags as the album!